Pagès distillery is a part of the Vedrenne group, a family group made up of French distilleries and liqueur producers that represent long-standing local traditions. Indeed, the Vedrenne group's history and expertise has been recognised with the honour of Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant certification (Living Heritage Company), bestowed by the French Government.
The group brings together iconic distilleries and brands with a rich past.
- VEDRENNE, established in 1923 in Nuits-Saint-Georges, specialising in blackcurrant liqueur (crème de cassis), and other high-quality fruit liqueurs and syrups.
- PAGÈS, created in 1859, in Le Puy en Velay in the Auvergne, famous for its plant-based liqueur: Verveine du Velay.
- SALERS, founded in 1885 in Corrèze, the oldest brand of gentian in the Massif Central.
- IZARRA, since 1906, means star in Basque, is still made according to a recipe made up of more than 10 plants.
- BIRLOU, a liqueur that combines the flavour of apples and the mystery of chestnuts, is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
- NOYAU DE POISSY Distillery, established in 1698, the last historic distillery in the Paris region.